Beginning of Research

I started by looking at fashion forecasting magazines for the key trends in S/S 11.
Zoom On Fashion Trends has loads of great imagery, of which I photocopied and used in my sketchbook for colour story and theme ideas.





One of the the main inspirations and themes for the season was Entomonology, which is the study of all things insects and living organisms, for example; beetles, cocoons, webs, honeycombs and bacteria, the list is endless.
I figured there would be so many interesting shaped and colours I could take from this and so much research i could do exploring all of the different areas that I wouldn't get bored.
From the imagery i gathered I began to piece things together in my sketchbook and draw from the various shapes and detailed that interested me particularly..

No comments:

Post a Comment