FMP proposal

With vintage fashion being an area that has always inspired me and is so broad it’s never dull, I decided this was the direction I would take for my Final collection. I have always admired the look and style of 60’s icons such as Jean Shrimpton, Jane Birkin and Edie Sedgwick so I decided to focus on these women as a muse and a starting point. I will look at the shapes they wore and the detailing and accessorising of their garments.
To brink a more original twist upon this them I will look at Native Americans for colour and fringing inspiration, which I found was very fitting with the new tassel fringing trend proving to be popular on the high street as well as the catwalk. My intended audience will be the middle end of the high street. I’m thinking girls in their twenties, who love fashion and like quirky and individual garments. A shop that sprung to mind was American Apparel, which I will do a shop report on.
For my final collection I hope to complete two out fits for our final catwalk show. A shirt to go with a pair of short and a 60’s style shift dress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment